cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP tree structure with immediate delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing and RBA-MLATP combination of GATP with location consolidation.  Example: Sales order qty 1000 unit.  Finished product is partially available at plant "A" 2000 unit. Finished product is not available at Plant "B" however the component of it are available more than 8000 unit to give me the full confirmation.  Upon saving the order it creates PurReq at the Plant A, RelPreq at Plant B, Planned Order at Plant B and Dep-demand at plant B. which is totally fine.

My requirement is to create immediate delivery for the same sales order and as I set the flag in the sale order config, ATP tree structure stop getting automatic conversion means no PReq, no R.PReq, no planned order or dependant demand.  Also I notice with immediate delivery flag on "business event" for the finish product is coming as B not as A.  However the component is still showing A. I copied the check instructions and maintain check control of  A to B to get it working.  Still no ATP tree structure is getting converted.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guys please switch quantity 10000 instead of 1000 for the sales order