cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No List Type is assigned to SPL entity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have uploaded denial list xml to our production GTS system and it returned as shown in screenshot. When I compared with XML file I uploaded all the entities in green matches to the entities in the XML file. XML file has 13 entities which are green after uploading, I didn't understand why there is error saying 'No list type is assigned to the SPL entity'. The error doesn't even have details message when I clicked on help below. It just gave the following

Message no. /SAPSLL/CON_SPL_UPL024

Diagnosis: No data records were transferred.

System Response: Processing was cancelled.

Procedure: Check your entries in selection screen. (I just entered same entries I used to enter when upload was successful all these days.)

Thanks

Abhirm.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Ann ,

You are correct,Thanks for your help, the same have been implemented and now the error is not appearing

Thanks & Regards

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks Ann ,

You are correct,Thanks for your help, the same have been implemented and now the error is not appearing

Thanks & Regards

Amit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You could mark the question as "answered", and award some points, perhaps?

Regards,

Dave

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Abhiram

I believe sap note 1817221 may help to resolve the error message you are seeing.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhirm,

This is because some of the SPL list types that have been included by the data provider in the XML file is not defined in the GTS system,since the error message is not showing correctly which list types are missing.Please verify the xml file for the SPL list types and compare with the list types maintained in the GTS system under Global trade services--compliance management--Sanctioned party list screening--Control settings for SPL and then select your SPL legal regulation and list type

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I did that too, verified the list types came in XML with the list types maintained in GTS system and all list types are maintained in GTS system.

Normally if listype is not maintained it will show in error log mentioning list type is not maintained, but now  the error message got nothing in that.

Thanks

Abhiram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the issue, there is change in XML update file format at header level send by data provider. This error message can be ignored or apply note 1790670.

Thanks

Abhiram.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhiram,

I would want to understand applying apply note 1790670.,Basis team informed some manual activity needs to be performed .Can the experts let me know what manual activity we need to know the activity that we need to perform from apllication perspective after Basis team implement the note

Thanks & Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The manual activity is not required if you are using SAP GTS 10.0 version,it will require only for earlier versions of SAP GTS 7.2 or GTS 8.0.The  manual steps are clearly mentioned in the above note which are updating message class and activating proxy for SPL.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhiram,

Recently there has been a change in the header format of the SPL file. This is the reason for the error message. However there is no issue with the upload of the SPL entries and this message can be ignored. But if you really want to remove the error message, you simply has to follow the steps mentioend in the note 1790670. An important thing to note here, not every action suggested in this note will be applicable. It depends on what method we use to uplaod the XML fiel to the database. If you are in GTS 7.2 version and is using the standard program '/SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML' for file upload, then only add the message changes mentioned as per this note.

Add a message into Message Class /SAPSLL/CON_SPL_UPL 

1. 1. Execute Transaction SE91
  2. 2. Specify Message Class '/SAPSLL/CON_SPL_UPL' and click 'Change' button
  3. 3. Add a new messasge 'Unable to copy SPL record &1 due to Type of List &2 not defined' associated with Message Number '031'
  4. 4. Save

We are in GTS 7.2 and we were facing the same issue, but after following the above steps, we got rid of the message.

Thanks,

Dhan