cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO Internal Orders in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to link the CO Internal orders to product division, so that every time that product is ordered, the CO internal order automatically gets populated in the Sales Order? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you talking about the field "Order" in Sale order Line Item Account Assignment Tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moaza, Yes, it's the 'Order' field in SO's line item >> Account Assignment tab.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cruz

As per my knowledge this field cannot be filled automatically in standard if you are not following resource related order processing. In my case we are creating sale order w.r.t a service order using DIP profile and in that case service order number fills automatically in this field.

You have to give internal order number manually or if there are fixed order numbers division wise you can go for customization. Maintain a Z table with Order number and division. Ask your ABAPER to write logic in program MV45AFZZ and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP. Compare VBAP-SPART and your Z table SPART and fill the field accordingly. There is no other way around in my opinion for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cruz,

in fact we have same practice here for asset sales,

generally user fill up one txt file with input like customer codeSP& SH / material code /qty / manual price / plant/Internal order ................further upload to one XI folder , within a second system creates sales order and if internal order is valid and avaialble for use.

you may apply this concept with the help of BI consultant.

Note : there is no IDOC role in this sales order creation and i don't have even any supporting documents on that...

Thanks

Mahesh