Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate General Address Check is not saving

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I wanted an address to not be SPL blocked in GTS so I simulated the General Address Check (T.code /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3) and removed the block and saved. When I run the same address again, it blocks though I removed the block (after save).

Please tell me why its not saved and if there is any other way to not block an address for SPL.

We're on 7.2

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The Simulate General address check is the only option to verify whether the address is SPL blocked or released and you can't release the address or save or control from this option.The word "Simulate" tells you clearly that it is just for address checking.

If you want to release the address from SPL block,please release the business partner with that address by going into the display blocked business partners and move the business partner into positive list so that next time if you create transactions with this address it won't be blocked again.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hari.

Thanks for confirming the address save doesn't work. I wonder why the save option was provided and gives a confirmation back that data is saved.

Let me give you an overview of the problem:

In our POs, there is no BP number for the delivery address (there is no vendor/customer number) but this address needs to not blocked everytime. Can this be achieved with the suggested way?

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

As hari said earlier, you need to release the business partner and move it to positive list by going to display blocked business partners.

And please check the below SAP note. Seems relevant for your system 7.2

Note 1164808 - Manually released
business partners get blocked again in SPL

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan Sundararajan,

As mentioned, its a delivery address on PO, not a business partner. Since it is not a business partner, it can't be set on a positive list.

Thank you.

~Satish

Answers (0)