cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned inspection catalog in MIC for defect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello QM Team,

We have following issue and really appreciate any help on this.

Requirement - While recording the defect against an inspection lot, users would like to see limited defect code groups to select defect code. Currently it displays all the code groups available in catalog 9.

To fulfill the requirement,

- We have maintained the catalog 9 and defect code groups in assigned inspection catalog TAB of MIC (Qualitative).

- Assigned MIC in inspection plan.

- Inspection lot is created and recorded the results as failed.

- In defect recording, we are still getting all the code groups under the catalog 9. We are expecting only ones which we maintained in MIC. This is an issue.

Please let me know in case I am missing any field in MIC to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The defect code of inspection characteristic is different concept with your requirement.

You need to implement the catalog profile for limited code group.

You can set the catalog profile to material master, notification type or report type.

Please search 'catalog profile' in this forum.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kim..This is helpful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you click on defect recording from RR screen then it will show the specific code group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sujit..I tried that but there also it is showing all the code groups not the specfic ones we maintained in MIC selected catalog. Do we need to maintain anything else in MIC or inspection plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit..