cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping cost is not appearing in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,
I would like your expert opinion on the following.
I have situation where we are using Ref Condition Type PRE1 for the ZPF2 (freight) and it is taking the transportation cost from the transportation module. The client is using scale base price and would like the system to calculate the price as per the line item regardless of the number of deliveries, however at “Display view “Item” Details” the Pricing type is set to C and if you change to D it is doing exactly what the client wants. But then the shipping cost is not coming to invoice.
The process is, we create Sales Order (SO), we carry out few partial deliveries, create transport document then shipping cost document and then invoice. The condition for the freight in TK13 is PRE1 and the shipping freight condition is fine and gets the right value with Pricing Type D.
The ZPF2 condition type settings are Control data tab, Cond class A, Calculat type B, Freight costing tab Calc base D, Master data tab RefConType “PRE1, RefApplicatio F and Scale Tab Scale basis is set to D.
The PRE1 condition type settings are Control data tab, Cond class A, Calculat type B, Freight costing tab Calc base B, Group condition tab Group cond ticked and Scale Tab Scale basis is set to D.
Please advise me what type of changes I should be making to fix the shipping cost issue.

Best Regards,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks you very much for your replies.

I had some success, however I am still working on this and will update the solution as soon as I will manage to fix this.

All your input is highly appreciated and I think so far what I have learnt is that the issue is with Statistical field.

If you have experience of Statistical field then please let me know.

Regards,

Ian

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please make sure you have copy control set up.

dilip sadh

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     Please check the copy control first, and then kept the calculation type "B", Keep the scale base "C" and Check value "A". Hope this will solve your issue. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   Can you explain the business process, where the value is not reflecting. Regards, Kundan Vishwkarama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Thanks for looking into this.

The business process is Create SO / Delivery / Transport document / Shipment Cost and then Invoice. If, I configure Price Type at Item level C then it is bringing the Shipment cost correctly at TK13 as well as in Invoice correctly however then it is not taking the required price from the scales such as if the delivery is for 5000 items and there are deliveries for 1000, 1000 and 3000. The scales set to 1000 item at the price of $5, 2000 items at $4 and 5000 at $3.

The client who wants the system should always consider the price at 5000 regardless of the number of deliveries.

If, I configure price type at the item level D then the system is carrying out the price as per business requirement but then shipment cost is not coming to the billing document from the shipment cost document.

Please let me know if you require further info.

Many thanks,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Have you configured Price Source = F in VTLF at item level to copy shipment cost to the billing document?

Also could you please tell me what you are missing when you have pricing type C instead of D?

Regards

Hans

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In your Condition type ,you have maintained Calculation Type as Fixed Amount B but as Scales Maintained D - Gross weight Scale .

I think so ,might be problem came from these two fields and also Freight will be calculated on Quantity,Gross Weight,Net Weight and Volume but you maintained as Fixed Amount (I  dont know as this is correct ).

Please maintain Calculation Type D - Gross Weight in your Condition Type and once again raise your total Scenario  .

Note : I hope ,this will be solved your problem .

If you have any doubts please let em know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have configured as F.

Regards,