cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different export processes and documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:1.

. Sold to party : India,  Ship to party: KENYA. in this export sale we have to submit ARE1 or ARE-3? As per my excise user they are submitting ARE-1 For this scenario.  Is this correct?

Scenario 2 :

When we will use ARE-3? This is for Deemed export sales as per my knowledge. In this case Sold to party is from ......? and ship to party is from.... ?

Scenario 3 :

What is the Merchand export? In this export SP AND SH Belongs to same country or different? What are the forms they have to submit for excise exemption??

Dear CIN experts please clarify my doubts...

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you type those form names in Google and execute, you will get the required informations.  Please avoid posting such threads here without making efforts to search.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd,

As nilesh suggested the above threads will give a sound knowledge on usage of ARE1 and ARE3 documents. Fo your first seneraio you have to use ARE1 DOC.(sp is frm india and sh is frm ouside india) , for your second seneraio you have to use ARE3 doc.(sp is frm India and sh is also frm india but should be a 100% export oriented unit), For your third seneraio also u have to use ARE3 doc. but also it should be a 100% eport oriented unit. For exemptions ur exporter should posses CT1 OR CT3 liceneses. For SEZ sales also we have to address with ARE3 doc. Go through the google u will find lot of threads and doc related to this.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos