cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF21(Invoice list) to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have invoiced 10 invoices against a delivery, those invoices are manually releasing to accounting.

Now requirement is user wants to post all these 10 invoices to one single invoice(Consolidated) to accounting, for this i have checked with VF21 and created a consolidated invoice number.

But for this accounting entry is required(Consolidated), if 10 invoices got posted 10 accounting doc numbers will generate but if we can post like this we can get only one accounting entry(As per my Knowledge..pls correct me if am wrong).

But i am unable to post to accounting even though after changing document category of LR from invoice list to M and assignment of kofi00.

There is a option to release accounting in VF21. What is the configuration required for this? Can we post 10 invoices as 1 single consolidated entry?

Please suggest...Its an urgent requirement for me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. Dont maintain M in Billing Document in the place of Invoice List Type ,Put " LR " Type and also check your customer master .

2. Check your Customer Master under Billing Tab ,as maintained Invoice List Dates and also Invoicing Dates present or not .

3. Check in OVV7 ,as maintained LR to F2 or not .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend ,   I think it will be done in T-Code: VF21. Just select all the invoice document number and then click in release button. After just come out of main screen and then again execute it, now the the invoice number will not shown in vf21 (as it is released).. Kundan Vishwakarma