cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-FILING GB Structural Inconsistencies in the message mapping: "HR_GB_EFO_RTI_OUT_MM" in ESR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have imported the  XI ESR content into the SAP PI ESR:

1)Patch 0 for XI Content E-FILING GB 1.0 SP23 ;

2)SP78 XI Content SAP HR 600

Due to the Structural Inconsistencies in the message mapping: "HR_GB_EFO_RTI_OUT_MM" in ESR
(Enterprise Service Repository SAP PI7.3) it is giving the below message in the Processing Log:
"The source structure, target structure, or a function library has been
changed or could not be found in the Enterprise Services Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or
attributes that do not exist in the changed structure, or functions that were changed in a function library. The relevant

entries will be deleted. Target structure has no such
path: /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns2:IRenvelope/ns2:IRheader. Skipping mapping"

Message mapping is working fine.

Wheather we can ignore this message or not?

Kindly suggest,
Gagan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Just my personal opinion...

This is all standard content and you are getting this message, something is not right. I would just double check that everything was downloaded and imported correctly (and versions of XI content are consistent with the backends in question).

If you think that everything looks ok on your side, then log an OSS Message/Ticket with SAP for verification. I wouldn't proceed with

Regards, Trevor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gagan,

Compare the existing "HR_GB_EFO_RTI_OUT_MM" with your old mapping.

What Trevor replied "(and versions of XI content are consistent with the backends in question)" could be a reason.

Regards,

Sunil