cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't run the RFC->SOAP scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've built and configured a RFCSender to SOAPReceiver scenario. I think I've done everything correctlly. But, when I run the RFC, nothing happened. There's also no message left in sxmb_moni. Could anyone tell me the reason? Thanks.

Best Regards

Golden

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this a Synch Scenario?

If yes, then you need to turn on Looging of your Synch messages.

Go to SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration --> Specific Configuration --> Add runtime paramter , LOGGING_SYNC and set the value to 1.

Now run your scenario and you wil lfind the logging in MONI.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As u can not see the message in SXMB_MONI , u r message is not reaching integration engine of XI .Check u r settings for RFC . Are u getting any message in RWB for this particular scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I think so. I also can't see any message in RWB. I think I've created the RFC. The problem is that the RFC side is also the XI side because I only have on system now. Does this make the difference? Thanks for your response.

Regards

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Is u r running u r RFC on the same client of integration server or running it on a different client . U can not use XI integration server client as a application system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Yeah. I'm running RFC on the same client of integration server. You means I have to have another system to act as the application? Is there any such kind of description in official SAP document?

B.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes , it's not possible to have same client to work as a integration server and application system . U should have diff. system or the diff. client as a application system.

Regards,

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I can totally understand the different system. But, what's your meaning of different client. From my perspective, the XI server doesn't care which client is in use because it's running on the system and all clients should be under it coverage. What do you think about this?

BTW, do you know any document or material that describe this? If so, I'll be very appreciated of you if you can tell me.

B. R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different clients means Is u r using only one system in u scenario then u should have two diff. clients on the same system , one acting as a application system and other as a Integration server. And I am not having any official document rearding this .

Thanks and bye,

Keith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your patience.

I'm wondering why SAP doesn't have any official declaration regarding this or I just don't know it?

Any other comments or supplementary are welcome.

B.R.

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can look at installation docs for this and system requirments for configuring Xi