SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA - transactions for printing cleared documents per payment group (PYGRP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to generate documents in PDF (smartforms) with DFKKOP items which have been cleared and they have same payment group (DFKKOP-PYGRP).

Which are the transactions to print such documents? Should I use the transaction FPCOPARA?

Any other proposals are welcomed!

Cheers

Mar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

You can use transaction FPCOPARA with correspondence type 0014.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

You can use transaction FPCOPARA with correspondence type 0014.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

thanks for your reply.

The correspondence type 0014 is printing from the transaction document display/change, isn't it? (FPE2/FPE3)

I have to create the .pdf documents from a batch at night without using the FPE2/FPE3. How can I create the print request? There is a print request transaction or another way to do it?

Cheers

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

If you are using FPCOPARA for printing cleared documents having a particular payment group, then first you have to update the table DFKKCOH with a print request.

Now for updating a Print request in DFKKCOH, you have to make an enhancement during the clearing events like 0020, to update the table DFKKCOH with a particular corresponce type, say 0014.

Once the table is updated, then if you run FPCOPARA, then this will be picked in the correspondence run and generate spool request which you can convert into PDF.

Alternatively, if you want dont' want to go thru the above option, you can develop a custom program which take into consideration the documents getting cleared based on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as per your requirement and pass the relevant data into the application form FI_CA_DOCUMENT_SAMPLE_SF, which in turn generate the spool requests which you can convert into PDF.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!