cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with payload swap bean module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement where ECC is sending the one .zip attachment and main document(Payload) through abap proxy.Message need to be flow as follow.

ECC--->PI Box1---PI Box2--->SWIFT.We are using SOAP staging to pass the message from PI Box1 to PI Box2 in PI Box2 using SFTP receiver channel we need to place .zip file target swiftnet folder and the name of the .zip file will be dynamic.

We are using the dynamic config to read the file name In PI Box1 in soap receiver channel i have used payload swap bean to convert the attachment to payload i refferd to manly blogs but still not getting what to put in the swap.keyName swap.keyValue.

File is placing in the target folder with maindoc in the .zip file but as per my requirement attachment should be there in the .zip file .

Please through some light on the issue any help is highly apprecaited.

Regards

Jayanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

but still not getting what to put in the swap.keyName swap.keyValue.

You put in KeyName and KeyValue attributes of payload, that you want to work with. This attributes can be payload-name, or Content-Type or something else (read manuals).

So, you put in keyName name of Attribute, and in keyValue - value of this attribute.

So, if you have zip payload and its name is MainDocument-1, to swap you should write

keyName :  payload-name

keyValue : MainDocument-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are passing the data as is from PI Box1 to PI Box2..then in PI Box2 Use the Payload Swap Bean for reading attachement and use Dynamic Config here to pass the data to Target Folder.

As the data from ECC is sent over XI adapter if i am correct, your payload swap bean module will not work as the XI adapter is part of ABAP Stack...

If you are on PI 7.11 then you can use SOAP Adapter for ECC - PI data transfer and there you can configure  Payload Swap Bean...

If my understandings above are not correct , please provide more details of your scenario..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

Please try this:

swap.keyname = payload-name

swap.keyvale = <name of payload for zip file in xi message>

Please check this note: 794943

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e6c7911-0d01-0010-1aa3-8e1bb1551...

Regards,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I am using the swap bean in soap receiver channel in PI Box1 we are using PI 7.31 version.

In PI Box1 using abap proxy data receives from ECC system through SOAP receiver channel we use to send data to PI Box2.In PI Box2 using SOAP sender cahnnel data receives and using SFTP receiver data will be transfered to swift net.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check how the data is getting passed over to the SOAP Sender channel of PI Box2 ..

I believe even though you make changes in your receiver channel of PI Box1 that may be getting  reverted in PI Box2..

Cross check that..

HTH

Rajesh