cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap to RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have  a SOAP to RFC Scenario . SOAP -sync(BE) to RFC - bapi(Sync) when bapi is updating to soap the cc is showing the below error

The message status set to DLNG.

Unable to find channel ID

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Couldn't find delivery channel for message

The message status set to NDLV.

Please let us what should be the exact problem.

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As far as i know NDLV means "not deliverded" and the problem is when the PI can't find the communication channel that internally is waiting and it has assigned an ID to can be found it.

I dont know an exactly resolution for this problem, you should care with the execution time, don't overload the channels if the waiting time increases...

Also, it could be a cache problem, the CPA cache could be overload, try to clear it
Http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with XIDIRUSER/PIDIRUSER

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above Perform the Cache Refresh and check the time the scenario is taking..

e.g. How much time BAPI execution call is happening ...Have you initiated the BAPI Commit explictly in the RFC receiver adapter. for bapi to commit the message...

Pinpoint the failure reason was it because of the long execution time or because of unavailability of hte PI Channel or is it Cache issue.. and resolve accordingly..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh/Inaki,

For the failed messages I observed its taking a longer time than the normal proccessing .

So as a resolution iam adding the below parameters to my CC

Updating the soap channel with

SOAP                     XITimeout                           300000

Also for RFC channel I will check the 'syncMessageDeliveryTimeoutMsec'

Regards

Kiran