Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount should be provided in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one requirement,We have Dealers and Stockiest

1)Dealers will get 1% Cash discount if payment is available in their G/l account at the time of invoicing for the invoice value.

2)Stockiest will get 1.25% Cash discount if payment is available in G/l account at the time of invoicing for the invoice value.

Please help how to do?

Thanks

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh

please check this link it may be useful

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1577651

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanks for the reply.if i keep requirement 24 for a condition type. it will propose that condition type in billing.this i know.

system has to check the customer g/l account for balance which should be equal or greater than the invoice value.then discount should provide else dont propose discount

for this i am using

User Exit: USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN

Program Name: RV61AFZB

will it work?

thanks

rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You can  use both  requirement and calculation type for this .I would suggest you to copy the 24 and create a new one.In that do the coding for comparing invoice value and payment in GL..For updating discount only in discount only in Billing you can control with billing type also.

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raneesh,

now i am geting discount at item level.but i want to get it at header level.how to get this?

• i used z007 condition type with requirement 24 in pricing procedure.
Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the same in V/06..Change it from item to header for the particular condition type.

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raneesh,

now i am geting discount at item level.but i want to get it at header level.how to get this?

• i used z007 condition type with requirement 24 in pricing procedure.
moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

How you are getting discount on item level with requirement 24? As per your requirement system will not check and enter discount 1% or 1.25% by comparing customer's G/L advance cash and discount percentage.

For this I will suggest you to create two payment terms. First with 1% and 2nd with 1.25%. If user who is creating order is intelligent enough to check customer advance cash with A indicator in FBl5N and enter payment term as per customer's advance cash then leave this manual or make this automatic in MV45AFZZ program and USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. Ask ABAPER to write logic to make payment term selection based on customers advance cash balance with A indicator.

Hope this is cleared to you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam

we did one implicit enhancement. in that it is checking the net value of the invoice with customer's G/l Account.now we are getting discount at item level. but client want it to get at header level.Is it possible to get at header?

ex:if customer g/l acc=2350-(available balance)

if i create order with 2 line items let say 'a'=1qty, b=1 qty

and a value is 2350 and 'b' value 200.

now the total order value will be 2550.discount has to be provided at invoice level not at order level.for this i took one condition type zdis and access sequence zdis and customer group has condition table.and i assigned requirement 24 to zdis condition type.

if i create order and order value will be 2550.in sales order Zdis condition type will not be appear bcoz of requirement 24.at the time of creating invoice (with the help of implicit enhancement) System checks the invoice value in customer a/c.if exist it propose discount else not propose.for this example we getting 1% discount for the 1st line item 'a and for 2nd line item 'b' we are not getting.

now it is checking at each item level.

but client wants discount should come at header level.i.e

a+b=2550 this is the total value of the document.now invoice value will be 2550 checks in customer g/l account (2350).so system should not propose the discount.

As per sap standard header condition will not have access sequence & and it has to enter manually.Is there any way to get header condition type automatically in invoice?

and i think i cannot go with group condition, bcoz document value is not fixed?

Please advice how to do

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh