cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Data to SC from External Web dynpro with HOOK_URL ( WDA called through web service id)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where, I have created a Z Web Service id and assigned it as one of catalog lists in Shopping cart SRM.

When User creates new SC, then selects this Z Web Service id, user will be directed to a Custom Z Web dynpro application.

Now user will upload some data into this Z web dynpro component table from excel sheet. Then User then presses "Add items to SC".

Upon clicking this user should be navigated back to "Create Shopping cart" screen.

Now My question here is -

how do we return control back to "Create shopping cart" screen.

Is this through HOOK_URL? If so, how do we populate this URL and how do we call it.

how do we send data back to SC from Z web dynpro using HOOK_URL.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Guru Sane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Indeed, the navigation to SRM is done using the HOOK_URL.

You have to define this parameter without value and type "Fixed Value" in the call structure of the webservice. SRM will fill this with the appropriate data (where to return) during the webservice call.

Please check the OCI 4.0 documentation for more information.

Regards,

Timea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Time Geczi,

Thanks for your information. I declared the HOOK_URL parameter and called it (it was automatically populated) with an Exit plug from my Custom web dynpro. The control returns back successfully.

But now My concern is how do we send data from custom web dynpro to SC.

Do you have any copy of such documentation, where it is detailed on how to send data to SC back?

Thanks,

Guru Sane.

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Guru Sane,

Good to hear that it works. I would be grateful if you could award some points for the helpful/correct answers.

The Webservice has to send the data through the OCI interface, by filling a predefined structure. The data can be changed or enhanced after the transfer with the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI.

The OCI 4.0 documentation can be downloaded from the internet in pdf format. Just write "OCI 4.0 documentation" as search string into the search field of Google or any other.

Regards,

Timea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timea Geczi,

I am working on web dynpro ABAP and the documentation i found was not relevant. It looks like it belongs to web dynpro Java.

Any way I will search for more documentation.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks,

Guru Sane.

Answers (0)