cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Condition in Export Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I have set Header condition for Freight and configured to distribute according to (n number) of

Sales Item accordingly FOB Value is calculated after subtracting insurance and Freight

This calculation works fine in sales order.

The client requirement is to copy header condition from sales order and bring the same in

invoice and distribute it accordingly to dispatched qty.for this routine is created and works

fine if the delivery is combined for all sales item in a single delivery and then invoiced.

My issue is if  for each sales item a single delivery is created i.e. if I have 4 line item in sales

order and 4 delivery documents is created and  by clubbing all 4 deliveries in a single

invoice the freight in header condition gets summed up and then get distributed

which is incorrect and calculates improper FOB Value.I want to bring same Freight amount

at header level and then get it distributed.

Kindly suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

by clubbing all 4 deliveries in a single invoice the freight in header condition gets summed up and then get distributed 

Can you please explain with an example as I am not sure how the system is cumulating the values.   May be that freight condition should flow only in billing document manually by assigning the routine 24 in pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the scenario by clubbing 2 deliveries

Header Sales2456
MaterialCIF RATEQTYVALUEFRTFOB RATEVALUE
MAT1$1.98 700$1,386.00 1228$0.22 $158.00
MAT2$1.98 700$1,386.00 1228$0.22 $158.00
Header in invoice4912
MaterialCIF RATEQTYVALUEFRTFOB RATEVALUE
MAT1$1.98 750$1,485.00 2456$1.15 $214.00
MAT2$1.98 700$1,386.00 2456$1.53 $199.75
jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neha,

So, freight price is for CIF or FOB?

I assume your sales incoterms is CIF & both deliveries are shipped together from forwarding agent. (Where, you are not following shipment doc process in SAP for 2 deliveries.)

Based on my understanding, I have prepared the following grid:

In that case, for Required Freight Distribution, you might have to develop routine for calculation type, where it would consider frieght condition type value from Sales Ordre. May be best one.

FYI, if you would have used combine shipment doc for these delivery and freight would have calculated accordingly.

If in case of any concern, do revert back.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Everybody for your replies.The issue is resolved.I have used user exit RV61AFZB to bring sales order header level freight in invoice document and then used logic to get it distributed accordingly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please check whether you have ticked group condition in V/06..If it is not ticked then tick the same and give 1 for Group cond routine and the test...Not sure whether it will resolve your problem

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same is already done and tried but its not working

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the copy control settings in t.code VTFL? In pricing type field, add the value G and Price source field maintain value E and test.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried as per suggestion .Not working