cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with PR for which a PO with GR and IR (both in full quantity) exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have following issue with one of the PR for which a PO with GR and IR (both in full quantity) exist:

1. Requisition Still showing up in buyers queue (ME5J) with open qty equals to required qty.
2. PO Exists Indicator and PO Number is not apeparing in Proc Param tab of Component in CJ20N, though GR qty is appearing there.

3. In PR, on Quantities/Date tab the open qty is still showing 20.

Request your input ASAP.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rahul Shende

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frens

Finally I closed the issue with user without any resolution. SAP too express its inability to help with the issue due to its non reproducible nature. Anyway thanks for spending your time on addressing this issue. Marking this post as closed now. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, SAP conveyed that they would not be able to help us on this issue since its non-reproducible…..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If SAP has conveyed that this issue is non-reproducible, then you can try to develop such scenario in your test system. Then you can take step wise screenshot of this scenario and attach in reply to SAP.

Alternatively you can take help of your Basis/Security team to create test user id & password and open connection for test system to SAP so that SAP can login into your issue and see what is the problem

We have done like this in our projects and SAP was able to suggest what has gone wrong.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

Ya tried doing that but issue was non producible and was not there in any testing client...

Anyway thanks for your suggestions.

Reg

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using tac-MB03, input the material documen number and further navigate on the follow  up screens to that it will display which reservation and network activity number goods are posted.

You can also use MB5B

Then you talk to your WM team and ask them reverse the goods  postings.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

There seems no need of goods reversal and reposting as original postings are against correct entities. As I said in my original post, the GR quantities are reflecting in Proc Param Tab of component in CJ20N. So there seems some issue of system inconsistency as pointed out by Tushar above. Pl let me know if you have something to add on this.

Thanks for your response.

reg

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every thing seems to be ok to you then there might bug in the system might causing.

check relevancy of Tushar's note and implement if applicable or raise it to SAP for corrections.

Let us know what is the final resolution on this one.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Meanwhile I have approached SAP for my issue and also developer is cheking relevance of Tushars note. Will update you with latest happenings,

Thanks for concern.

Reg

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We have faced little similar issue of GR missing from the Proc.parameter tab of component. When we have raised this issue to SAP, SAP has suggested us to implement new SAP note # 1722488.

Also refer discussions on thread http://scn.sap.com/message/13135956#13135956

Check if it caters to your requirement else raise OSS message to SAP.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tushar. Will check its relevance for my case and will revert.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

if you create PO with reference of PR than only this will show PO exist and PO number. If you are not refering PR while creating PO or Creating GR without Reffering PO than this will not show anything. in this case if you think that PR or PO has been completed than you have to close manually in PR/PO.

like final issue tick.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your input. But as highlighted earlier, I am able to see the GR quantities in Proc Param tab of Component in CJ20N, which otherwise wouldnot have been there if PR/PO are not interlinked or GR not done with ref to PO. PO is created with ref to PR only and GR has also been done with ref to PO. PO # is appearing in Status tab of PR and PR is also appearing in PO line item.

Pl suggest further.

Reg,
Rahul