Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to vendor from quality

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are having some doubts in usage decision and returning the materials to vendor via quality usage decision,

We have PO with 100 Qty, GR done for the same qty, inspection lot generated, we have tried to perform the usage decision in QA11 as below,

Usage code is Accepted. system is not accepting to post the below screen,

>> When I try to post the above screen, system is throwing some errors as below screen,

We have few doubts as below:

1. Whether we can post total quantities in different segments(u/r, scrap, blocked, return delivery) at a time

2. If I take decision for partial qty like 25 qty to push to unrestricted, for remaining qty I am unable to get the inspection lot for remaining qty usage decision,

3. If I post the qty 35 in return to delivery, what is the next process to send the material to Vendor.

4. How to take the usage decision back to original, how can  we change the usage decision.

Advance thanks for your patience & support,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj ,

1 ans : yes you can post qty to different segments .

2 ans : if you are accepting partial qty then same time you have to post rest of the qty also . you can post it to some other storage location and then manually create lot against it on later stage in future .

3ans : simple process is , you can take this stock to restricted SL then MM team will handle it . Htey can guide you abt sending t back to vendor .

4ans : use QA12 to reverse your UD . But ensure stock posting will not be reversed automatically with this .

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much SAP PM for your prompt reply,

1 Q: Could you please help making us understating why is that our system not accepting the posting the quantity in multiple segments through usage decision (screen shot is shown above),

3.Q: Cant we directly post the return to delivery quantity , if we do like this what will happen.

4.Q.  From QA12 we are unable to reverse the usage decision, can you tell us how to do.

Thank you very in advance !!

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 Q: Could you please help making us understating why is that our system not accepting the posting the quantity in multiple segments through usage decision (screen shot is shown above),

> When I see your screen, your system already accepted the multiple posting in multiple segments.

SAP failed stock posting to scrap only because of no suitable cost center in config as mentioned already.

3.Q: Cant we directly post the return to delivery quantity , if we do like this what will happen.

> Automatically a material document is created with movement type 122.

The vendor has to deliver the material again for original purchase order.

4.Q.  From QA12 we are unable to reverse the usage decision, can you tell us how to do.

> Please refer SAP note 175842. (inspection lot reversal of goods movement)

Regards, DoWook KIM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the follow steps for to maintain cost center for scrap.

1. IMG-->QM-->Maintain settings plant level-->select plant--> inspection completion--> Maintain cost centers.

2. You can't do the UD for remaining Qty, Because u have already taken UD for entire lot,But u can post remaining Qty by using QA11.