cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in local message system :login failed.

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing this error while creating the support message.This is faced by only one user.

I have maintained my rfc connection correctly. And this user and bp is present in the solman.

Please help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have tried everything . But surprised and sorry to say this.The problem is solved . I have tried to reproduce the error this time ticket got created successfully.

Thank you for each and every one .

Regard's

SAI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please provide some more information like where the user is creating the message and if the user id in both the systems are same.

in BP, in the identification tab if the system is maintained.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish,

Thanks for the response.

I am creating the message from the satillite system.My solution manager is 7.1 sp07. I have users created in both the systems. And the user is having BP in the solman. Under identification tab its solman system maintained.Please find the attachment of the error.

Thank you.

Regard's

SAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAI,

Please check  error using st22 also click button question mark on popup window maybe there are more informations about error.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be a bad suggestion. But have you checked the RFC from Satellite to Solman system .

Do an authorization test on the back RFC to solman system. Utilities->test ->Authorization test

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

IS the entry in BCOS_CUST table maintained in managed systems. The entry OSS_MSG should be there with the RFC.

Moreover, as suggested by Amit, Please check the RFC as well.. If it is trusted , check if the S_RFC and S_RFCACL objects are there for the user in both the systems.

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Users in Both systems .Is the back RFC to solman trusted.?

If yes ,check the authorization of this user to do so .As noted above S_RFCACL object is required to be assigned to this user in both satellite and solman system.

Thanks

Amit

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thank you for your responses. But the problem is not same for all the users from the satellite system. I have maintained the correct RFC in the bcos_cust table. And the user maintained in the RFC is having full authorizations in the solman. This problem is only for a particular user. I have checked all the authorizations for this user and he has BP created in the solman.

Regard's

SAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting . Check in ST22 if you are getting any dumps for this user (either in solman or satellite system) ,do an SU53 after this error  in satellite system also click on the question mark icon to get more information about it

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you mention that SolMan system is maintained in the Identification Tab.

Is the satellite system mentioned there as well?

This is a requirement!

If it is, I'm curious for the shortdump as well!

Regards,

David