cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBPD and CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding of RBPD is that it analyses transactions executed over a specified period and tries to recreate the business process hierachy based on the content it has.

Does this also work for CRM? If so, can someone explain how it would do this as there are no specific transaction codes.

Where can I get some more information about this?

Regards

Jayshree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayshree

If I understand your question correctly, you want to know whether RBPD can analyze CRM or not right ?

As you can see in the SAP Note 1591505, there is RBPD content for CRM.

As you wondered, recent CRM is bsaed on Web. In case of ERP, RBPD content for ERP

uses Transaction, Program as well. But If I look at CRM RBPD content, majority case,

it uses SQL analysis like attached picture.

So it looks using the SQL Analysis feature (in many case, but there can be some transaction analysis)   of SDA, it analyze CRM process.

And in RBPD content, analysis knowlege of IBIS is included. This means, which table should be check with which selection criteria etc based on BRP structure.

This is a part of screen of RBPD content for CRM.

Best Regards

Keiji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

heiko_hecht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jayshree,

For CRM IBIS recommends to activate UPL (Usage Procedure Logging). Typically we assign function modules and programs so SDA can analyze the usage and we have to correct objects for TBOM's which support BPCA.

The RBPD CRM content only supports the key areas in CRM, e.g. maybe 11 out of 57 scenarios available in SAP's BPR. At this point it is not clear if additional content will be added.

Best to contact IBIS or SAP since they developed the content together.

Best Regards,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SDA workcenter available only in solutin manager, nt sure crm has any equvalent support. paste the query in CRM forum too.

Check the rbpd about here

http://scn.sap.com/people/benjamin.schneider/blog/2011/12/20/quick-and-easy-reverse-business-proc...

and here in service.marketplace www.service.sap.com/rbpd

Thanks

Jansi