SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is budget billing amount determined during movein ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I want know how the budget billing amount is determined when a move in creaated.because during move in it wont have previous meter reading based on which budget billing amount is determined ?

as per my understadning during move in budget billing amount is calculated based on the period consumption on the device, but i am not able to get the

exact calcution   ?

can some one throw some idea on what the bbp amount is determined based on extrapolation of period consumption ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Harry

2 REPLIES 2

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

In the configuration there is a option for reading docs from Installion , if installation too doesn't have any data then based on manual history entered system will propose the amounts, if manual history too doesn't exist then you can enhance the event for the minimum amount that would like the system to propose the amounts.

thanks,

Vikram

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Haresh:

It will depend on what budget billing process you are using.  Look at event R950 for info on US payment plan amount calculation.

regards,

bill.