cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Component is DLT, MRP Reservation still exists

0 Kudos

I have this odd situation and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

We have a component that was added to a nework activity and then deleted. The status is DLT.

The CN33 BOM transfer is a batch job. Something was wrong with the MM BOM and the CN33 batch transfer added then DLT'd the component 3x.

The problem is that MRP still sees demand for this component. I checked table RESB, and there are reservations in there that do not have the deletion indicator set. I am assuming that the deletion indicator should be set on these reservations automatically when the component is deleted from the network.

hopefully the following screenshots tell the story:

CJ20N, notice it was deleted 3x:

MD04 shows 2 requirements (for this network):

Table RESB shows 2 of the 3 reservations are not deleted:

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There is no standard way to set the deletion indicator for reservations that were generated by the system so we had to create a program that manually set the deletion indicator on these erroneous records. We think it happened because of conflicting validity dates on a BOM. We can't reproduce the error but it has happened 2x in the past year.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check with MARC table wherin you will get all deleted item RESB table is for reservation only means only for confirm items.

MRP will generate requirement for all BOM items but due to delation flag set it will convert in error.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to material master of that particular material - MRP1 view and assign 01(Blocked for procment/whse)

in Plant-sp.matl status.

I can help you for further restriction in planning.

Regards,

Rampreet Jaiswal

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also you can change the mrp type ND in MRP1 view of master data..