cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use ws-rm adapter for consuming 3rd party webservice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have read a lot about how to use the ws-rm adapter for sap -> sap consumer/provider connection, but how do I set it up when I want my SAP BE system to consume 3rd party webservice through PI?

We have multi client system - can it be done without having to manage service end point in each client?

Hope someone can help out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to SAP Note 1039369 - FAQ XI Axis Adapter Question 2, it looks like WS-RM is supported by Axis:

How can I check if the Axis adapter is successfully deployed on my system?

You can use your browser to look up http://host:port/XIAxisAdapter/MessageServlet, where host and port are the host name and port number of the adapter engine.

The page will display the versions of the deployed components and whether the required libraries are also deployed. For a simple SOAP scenario, it is necessary to have only the required components deployed. For more specific scenarios, e.g., WS-Security, WS-ReliableMessaging, it is also necessary to have the relevant optional components deployed. The page should show status OK when all the required components are available and otherwise status Error.

However, there are currently no blogs (or I did not search that hard) for this. Should you be able to make this work with Axis, can you share it to us?

Regards,

Mark