Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Deploy Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We are on PI 7.31 EHP1 SP4 and patch 3.

My NWDS version is SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP04 PAT0000

While deploying the BPM, I am gettting below error, even though my NWDS version is matching/lower than our PI version.

Deployment Exception

com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DeploymentException.

aused by: com.sap.glx.deploy.api.DeployException: java.io.IOException: Could not instantiate network

The given process model was built with a NWDS or development track of a higher version than the target runtime. Revision number of built process model: 4.2. Revision number of process runtime: 4.1. Please refer to SAP note 1600131 for details.

at com.sap.glx.deploy.impl.DeployControllerImpl$InternalActuator.parseContent(DeployControllerImpl.java:1098)

at com.sap.glx.core.resource.impl.j2ee.rrdeploy.CoreServiceRRHandler$DeployActuatorCallback.parseContent(CoreServiceRRHandler.java:81)

at com.sap.glx.core.resource.impl.j2ee.rrdeploy.KernelHandlerImpl.addVersion(KernelHandlerImpl.java:72)

... 31 more

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not instantiate network
The given process model was built with a NWDS or development track of a higher version than the target runtime. Revision number of built process model: 4.2. Revision number of process runtime: 4.1. Please refer to SAP note 1600131 for details.

at com.sap.glx.core.kernel.trigger.config.CSVNetBuilder.parse(CSVNetBuilder.java:1036)

at com.sap.glx.core.kernel.trigger.config.CSVNetBuilder.parse(CSVNetBuilder.java:344)

at com.sap.glx.core.kernel.trigger.config.CSVNetBuilder.parse(CSVNetBuilder.java:339)

at com.sap.glx.deploy.impl.DeployControllerImpl$InternalActuator.parseContent(DeployControllerImpl.java:1081)

... 33 more

Thanks

KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue.

Did you managed to solve it? Can you tell me how?

I have my own post here.

Thanks.

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi KP, Did you check the compiler version in the NWDS as per the note? Sounds like you are running an NWDS 7.31 SP5 with a server NWDS 7.31 SP4.

In NWDS try the Help > About.

Rgds,

Jocelyn