cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer for sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I create a new customer for sales area I want? There are no customer for the sales are I am interested in. I tried to set it up in customer hierarchy but it is giving me problem.

Thanks,

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manohar,

1.First in IMG - Enterprice Structure - Definition

Create the Organisational Units you want to use

2.Then In Enterprise structure - assignment

Setup the sales areas you want to use in SD

Then go to XD01/ VD01 and create a new customer to whom you want to sell goods & service thr a particular sales area which you have already set up in IMG.

YOu can create a customer master for only those sales areas which you have created in Step 2 above.

Then create a sales document type VOV8 and then assign sales document type to sales area in which you want to use.

IMG-Sales & distributin-sales-sales document-sales doc header

Do all other assignments like item category determination, schedule line category, pricing procedure determination etc

and then you can cretae a sales document using the particular sales area.

Hope this calrifies your doubts

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai some is asking for customer sales order.it required to creation customer master records. ok continuous.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is XD01 where we want to create a customer for the sales area we ought to put in.

But for placing the customer in a hierachy we have to follow another procedure.

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar;

T.code XD01, choose the Account Grp, give the Sales area details,In the copy (refer) from give the details of an already existing customer. The details of this customer would be copied, you may change the data as necessary and create a new customer.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

You can use T.code Vd01 or Xd01 to create a customer for the sales area u need.

Assign points if useful

Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Whats the problem in creating the customer master for your sales area. Please be more specific.