Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM Stand Alone

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

It is possible to install SAPSorucing and use just the CLM Module.

Is it also possible to have Sourcing installed without integrating it with ECC or SRM?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

yes it is possible. Sourcing and CLM are basically the same product but are licensed differently. It is possible to just license CLM - as many of our customers do. Also integration is an additional service which is not a must-have, Sourcing and CLM can very well be deployed standalone.

Hope this helps.

Armin

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Armin, could you tell me what does CLM includes?? or any documentation available?. I'm guessing it doesn´'t include the Suppliers module. Could you help me with this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

CLM includes the following modules:

- Project Management

- Contract Management

- Supplier Management

It contains basically everything except RFx and Auctions. What kind of documentation are you looking for exactly ?

Thanks,

Armin

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am looking documentation about CLM Stand alone, like installation. (I guess will be the same as Sourcing). Also the Configuration and functionallity of the CLM alone.

What i don't have very clear is isn't Supplier Management another module? according with the Master Guide???

What would be the difference between implementing CLM alone vs. Implementing Sourcing and CLM???

Thank you very much for your posts Armin, i really appreciate them

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Documentation for CLM...
and Sourcing are the same. The Installation procedure is the same as well, it is all about which workbooks are imported which is displayed when adding the workbooks via Reference Guide (Part 1 and Part 2).

Supplier Management ...
is only provided stand alone for OnDemand customers, it is part of both SAP Sourcing and SAP CLM.

Master Guide...

is also the same for CLM and Sourcing. Have you checked all the guides in details on www.service.sap.com/eso

Standalone CLM vs. Sourcing+CLM

... the implemetation is the same but CLM only is basically controlled via Security profiles. There is a webcast (PDF and webcast) and forum entries on that

Hope this helps,

Armin

Answers (0)