cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice is no longer showing the Freight condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The invoice is no longer showing the freight. Changed the "line number" of the pricing procedure where condition type appears. Can anyone please let me know why that happened?

Moderator Message:

Your discussion subject is edited.

Please use effective and precise subject line to represent your discussion. You need not put whole query in subject line. I hope you will adhere that in future conduct. Further, if your query is answered, please close the discussion by marking is as answered or assumed answered.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do the "pricing" analysis at line item. It will help to you to know the reason why freight not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Moderator Message:

Please use effective and precise subject line to represent your discussion. You need not put whole query in subject line. I hope you will adhere that in future conduct. Further, if your query is answered, please close the discussion by marking is as answered or assumed answered.

Thanks, JP

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all ,I sincerely request , use "Effective Heading not total subject why because whenever users ,open your query ,immediately not responding like not feeling good on them ( even me also )

Thanks,

Naren