Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script issue

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please some one help me how to draw

something like |______|. I know we can draw this thing in smartforms, but I couldn't able to do in SAP Script as I worked on SAP Script long time back. You help would much appreciated and points rewarded.

Thanks,

NT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved my issue by using below commands

BOX YPOS '0.5' CM  WIDTH '0.0' CM HEIGHT '0.5' CM FRAME 10 TW

BOX YPOS '1.0' CM  WIDTH '5.0' CM HEIGHT '0.0' CM FRAME 10 TW

BOX YPOS '0.5' CM XPOS '5.0' CM WIDTH '0' CM HEIGHT '0.5' CM FRAME 10 TW

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195270
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can draw |______| using character | and underscore. It will be more better if you draw it using BOX Command. follow the link for Box command

http://scn.sap.com/thread/352559

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply, once I draw the required shape I need print some value in same shape. I think BOX command is better I tried to use the command but not couldn't able to produce in my required format, it would be great if could help me.

Thanks,NT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narsaih,

If  you have to print some value inside that, then you will not be able to do so if you do like above. You have to use the box command and specify the x and y positions such that it fits exactly where you are printing the value. But using box you cant print the above shape as the box command takes the starting corordinate and length and height as parameters.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Use character ' | ' (it is just above enter key) and then use characters ' _ ' i.e. underscores and in the end use character ' | ' (it is just above enter key).

best regards,

swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narsaiah,

You can use any paragraph format in command and type 'l_______l' on the line beside. Type letter L in small and underscores and then again small L.

Do you need from basic steps?

Regards,

Mahidhar.