Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive update "Unsecure communication permitted (user-specific)" USRACL-GUIFLAG

dsanpor
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

I'm looking for a tool that allows me to update standard field guiflag in the table usracl massively.
This field is used to allow or deny access with username and password.
I have reviewed the transaction SU10 but this field is not included among those that can be changed massively.

Can you help me? Just can be done through a custom development?

Thanks and best regards David Sanchez.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

David,

Since each user is going to have individual entry for PNAME, SU10 update is missing this tab. I am not sure if you can tinker with settings to change SU10 so that include the tab but it will be a nice addition for SAP to include the tab in the SU10 screen with GUIFLAG option.

But for now I think eCatt/LSMW will be the solution to your problem.

Regards,

Shivraj

2 REPLIES 2

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

David,

Since each user is going to have individual entry for PNAME, SU10 update is missing this tab. I am not sure if you can tinker with settings to change SU10 so that include the tab but it will be a nice addition for SAP to include the tab in the SU10 screen with GUIFLAG option.

But for now I think eCatt/LSMW will be the solution to your problem.

Regards,

Shivraj

0 Kudos

Thank you. 

You have confirmed my review of SU10 transacction. I think that it is no possible.

PNAME can be change massively with SNC1 but GUIFLAG can not change with SNCx or SU10 transacctions.

Abaut PNAME, I read here, “Set External Security Name for all Users”. Page 39.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/902773df-3f73-2e10-1d97-e0e154f2e...

Best regards

David Sánchez.