Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need some help in Rebates scenario.

The scenario is i have one rebate condition type as Quarterly Allowance which is paying the customers quarterly based on their performance.

I have created the rebate agreement for the Payer of that Customer who will be the rebate recipient.

I have created the condition record also for the same.

I have then created Order-> delivery->Billing cycle. This rebate condition is being seen in the Billing Document and it has both account key and accrual key and the respective amount is getting accrued.

Now i go to VBO2 in the change Agreement screen and when i go to Rebate payments-> Drill Down, i can see the Billing Document and the value of the accrual.

But when i am trying to settle this agreement, i get the error message as sales volume is not current and so i am not able to proceed further.

Can anybody tell me if i am missing something in customising or anywhere?

For settling purpose, i have changed the status of the rebate agreement from A to B and i have saved the agreement.

The interesting thing is that when i go to Rebate payments and drill down i can see billing documents created and the respective accrual amounts on that screen but when i try to pay or accrue the thing, i see in that screen that the amount to post is zero and max amount allowed also zero.

Please help me as this is quite urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

laxman Apte

apte_sri@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

Usually this message would come if rebate agreement is created retroactively.That means that a rebate agreement is created for which the validity start date lies in the past.

Try running the VBOF transaction code for the agreement number for which sales volume needs to be updated.

Enter the validity date as 31.12.9999

Enter the sales area.

Posting date as today's date.

Check Error flag box and choose Drill down processing.

Uncheck the control boxes.

Try if this helps you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rebate -Error "New bonus procedure not active" Transaction - VBOF

I have configured Rebate processing. When i am performing "retroactive agreement" by transaction VBOF to update the billing documents. I am getting red stop popup as "New bonus procedure not active".

Kindly help me regarding this.

Thanks

Frank