cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Parameters in BRF+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering, while we configure the BRF+ rules the context parameters which we use viz. Company, Business Process, Role type etc. they appear twice. Can someone help me to explain the difference between these attributes? Why the parameter Company is provided twice?

Regards,

Mayuresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuresh,

One field represents attribute that is selected in the request and other represents the value of attribute maintained in Role ( BRM ).

Example : While creating a role in BRM ,you specify business process . You also specify business process while creating request. So one attribute is of request and other is of role .

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanjit,

Appreciate your reply. One further basic question. How do you to spot the difference between which attribute belongs to BRM and which one belongs to ARM.

I understand like incase of 5.3, there were two attributes which we could use while defining the CAD, one of the End User Request Form and the other from ERM, the similar concept is applicable. But how to spot the difference?

Sorry if i sound naive.

Regards,

Mayuresh

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at these items as they are related in the structure of the context parameters. If you are looking a the list of context items in BRF+, scroll all the way down this list to the bottom, and you should find lines for Header and Line Item groupings.  This is the best way to always choose so you are sure from where the information is being taken from (Request Header or Request Line Items for example)

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

Answers (0)