SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Scheme-Table TEABSTVOR is not maintained, key R SBB1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to use payment schemes.

We have followed the cookbook [http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/b0/3e6b59f00c445688210914a514828c/content.htm]

All the ISU Invoicing and FICA configurations are done as per the cookbook. But when I try to create a payment scheme and click the SAVE button, i am  getting the below error message.

"

Table TEABSTVOR is not maintained, key R SBB1

"

As per the configuration we have made, we are not using SBB1. All configurations are as per the cookbook. [i.e., 0110, 0120 etc.,]

So, here are my questions. It will be great if anyone could let me know what has gone wrong.

What is the cause of this error message?

Why is SAP picking up SBB1? Because as per our configuration, it should have picked up 0120.

What configurations must be made in order to get SAP to pick up 0120?

[I understand that if we configure SBB1 properly, this error might disappear. But we want to use the transactions we have created.]

Regards,

Joshua.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

The error message (E9,022) that you are getting is a generic error message that gets triggerred when SAP is not able to match the entries that are maintained in the different configuration tables.

Now, in your scenario, I can get the table,i.e.TEABSTVOR, application area,i.e.R (for Utilities),but what is SSB1. I am sure that its a configurable value, a main transaction or a sub transaction.

Ideally, the values maintained in the table V_TEABSTVOR should be there in the table V_TE305_N for the particular company code for which you are creating the payment scheme.

Can you check whether the combination of main\subs that are maintained in table V_TEABSTVOR are maintained in table V_TE305_N for the company code of the contarct account for which you are creating the payment scheme.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

The error message (E9,022) that you are getting is a generic error message that gets triggerred when SAP is not able to match the entries that are maintained in the different configuration tables.

Now, in your scenario, I can get the table,i.e.TEABSTVOR, application area,i.e.R (for Utilities),but what is SSB1. I am sure that its a configurable value, a main transaction or a sub transaction.

Ideally, the values maintained in the table V_TEABSTVOR should be there in the table V_TE305_N for the particular company code for which you are creating the payment scheme.

Can you check whether the combination of main\subs that are maintained in table V_TEABSTVOR are maintained in table V_TE305_N for the company code of the contarct account for which you are creating the payment scheme.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank you Amlan.

We followed your suggestion and SBB1 is working properly now.

But the real problem is, we have configured two main transactions for use with payment scheme, 0051 (sub transaction SBB1) and 1053 (sub transaction 0120).

We were expecting 1053 to be picked up when we generate a payment scheme. But why is the program picking up something related to SBB1 and not the one that we have created recently?

In other words, how does the system decides which main-sub transactions to pick up?

Regards,

Joshua.

0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

Please refer to the following config node-

IMg->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Basic Functions->Postings and Documents->Document->Maintain Document Assignments->Maintain Transactions for IS-U->Maintain Transactions for Budget Billing

Click on allocate transactions to Internal Transactions.

Check what external main\transaction are assigned to the combimnation of internal main\sub of 0053\0030.

This is the configuration which drives the combination of main\sub that is to be picked.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks again Amlan.

I checked the configuration, there are two external transactions 0053/0030.

These are assigned to internal transactions 0053/0030.

This almost clears all my questions.

The last question is:

I looked at the description of 0053. It says 'Budget Billing: Payment Scheme'.

So, am I right in assuming that whenever Payment Scheme is used, internal transaction 0053 will be used. And based on whatever external transaction we have mapped, the rest of the process is handled!

Once again, thank you very much for your answers.

They were very helpful.

0 Kudos

Yes...you have to map the external transactions in the above mentioned SPRO Config settings.

Also, you have to maintain these external combination of main\sub with the company code for which you are activating the payment scheme in table V_TE305_N.

All other things would be handled by Standard SAP.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank you Amlan!