Did you mean: 

GR not possible due to message number M7307

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In MMR (accounting view), moving average price 170 BDT per 1 PC

In PO, order price is 170 BDT per 1 PC

While doing GR, it is showing that price change of 111.2% in month XXX for material XXXXXX. Message number M7306.

Note that before doing GR we have chaanged the moving average price from BDT 80 to BDT 170 through MR21.

Expect your feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Md. Saidur Rahman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

@ Mr. Jurgen

yes, the material is split valuated.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes, that may be the reason.

i have checked another material which is having same issue. in this case, i found that the moving average price is given (at header level) which is within the range. at header level, is it considering plant wise moving average price? or any other? please be informed that we are maintaining plant wise material valuation.

thanks,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assumed that SAP is checking at header level only, and not a valuation type level, as SAP does it this way in other cases, but I do not have an evidence for this specific message. You would need an ABAPer debugging it to be sure.

I could not find anywhere a docu that explains the logic.

But if your valuation area is at plant level (it can either be at company code level or plant level) then it is for sure looking in your plant and not anywhere else.

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes, material is split valuated and the price for each valuation type is maintained exactly. at the time of GR there was no stock for that valuation type.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in other words, at header level the moving average was not set to 170 BDT, at least a potential cause for this error if SAP is doing the check at header level only.

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

@ Mr. Jurgen

yes, the material is split valuated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with split valuation, you can only change prices at valuation type level. prices at header level (accounting view without valuation type) the moving average will only change if you have stock, otherwise it will stay as before.

May I ask how this value was at the time you get the M7307 message?

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks for response.

@ Mr. Syed Hussain

our authorized person change the material price through MR21. the current price is right that is 170 BDT.

@ Mr. Jurgen

we trying to post in current month with current price.

now the PO price and Moving average price in MMR is same which is 170 BDT. previously it was 80 BDT.

my quries is actually how the functions is working. if we set the tolerance limit. what system will check?

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

quick questions:

is your material split valuated?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you replace your XXX for the month with a normal value (why do you think you need to garble a month?), So it is not known if you are posting a receipt into the current month or into the previous period.

mdsaidur_rahman
Explorer
0 Kudos

it is error message. we set error message since we set tolerance limit and want to stop the end users if the upper limit crosses.

yes, we did transaction previously.

need the feedback urgently.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per message set in material master and manual price change through MR21, system given error message as required. Usually material price changes through MR21 possible in business subject to authorizations. Try with changing PO price to BDT 80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if this is warning or error message. If it is warming message please press enter and post the GR.

Have you made many PO and GR for this material previously?

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar.R