cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement for Tax condition TCS 1% ( TAXINJ )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement regarding TCS 1% on scrap material.

My client have TAXINJ tax procedure, he wants to apply TCS to the customers who does not have FORM 27 and those who will submit FORM 27, TCS will not attracted to them.

For that they demanded one provision, If they will put the ( manually ) Customer tax classification ( 3- With form 27, no TCS ) then only TCS 1% will not be attracted otherwise TCS 1% for scrap sale will  be applicable.

I have made the settings for attracting TCS 1% for all scrap materials now the above requirement is yet to solve.

Now I am confused that how to map the situation and how to solve the requirement.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pankaj,

Like my understanding on your querym, would be willing to share my input.

kindly arrange tax classification as follow combinations:

first of all Tax record will be calcaulated with the combinations of tax classification of customers/Materials/ship to location / delievering plant zone

Matrix"

SH zone    Del Plant Zone  Cust tax class                               Mat tax class

XX                    YY             3(With form 27, no TCS)                1                    = Record will b 0% TCS

XX                    YY              4(With form 27, TCS)                    1                    = Record will be 1%TCS

correct me on my understanding.

Thanks

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mahesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you create the another customer  tax classification ( with out from 27 with tcs ), and maintain the condition records for UTXJ , and also maintain the condition recodrs for TCS condition type ,

create the new tax code type and assign the 1% and g/l account , then assign the UTXJ, tcs condition type type

then you will check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks