cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output is not determining from customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When i am trying to configure output determination from customer master, system is not determining even though i have unchecked Accesses to conditions in output type controls. Normally if we uncheck Access to conditions system should determine DB0002 procedure from customer master but it is not happening. Please give your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check t-code 'NACE' and explore from there what you are missing. Moreover, check this link and once again revise complete settings at your end. Rgds.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/output+determination+using+condition+technique

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i am trying to configure output determination from customer master, system is not determining

Can you please let me know what exactly you were trying to do ?  You should be aware, we assign output types to partner functions and this being the case, I am not able to understand where in customer master you were doing the output determination.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos
thanks for for your reply, If me mention output determination procedure in account grops(ovt0), one extra tab(documents) will appear  In customer master, sales area screen. I want system should pick the procedure from there.  Thank you.