cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need a table to find out sales document number with the combination of sales document type and item category of the material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need a table to find out sales document number with the combination of sales document type and item category of the material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,

Materials don't have Item categories.  Sales document items have item categories.  There is a table VBAP which contains Sales doc number, sales doc item, material, and item category.

It is possible, in the same sales order, to have two sales order items, with the exact same material, but with two different item categories.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your repy,

But i need with the combnination of sales doc type and item category to find the saes doc number (quote/contract/so).

logic is item category detn. will hapen with that combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

There is no standard table from where you can get both Sales Doc Type and Item Category, as one is a Header field and another is a Item field.

What you can do is give the Sales Doc Type in VBAK-AUART, fetch all the VBAK-VBELN(Sales Doc no) and pass the values in VBAP-VBELN. You will get all the ITEM CATEGORY in the Sales Doc ( VBAP-PSTYV)

OR

You can create a simple QUERY Report by integrating the two table VBAK and VBAP and choose whichever field you want.

Please reverrt for any query.

Regards,

Deb