cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why system is not taking lower limit price for first 3 sales orders also ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

Presently i am using upper limit and lower limit business process

IN sap stranded up to 3 we can give limits , so know i am using from 1 to 3 we are giving 90 rs price and after 3 we are giving price is 100

the material exact price is also 100

now i went to VK12 t .code on the menu bar Additional data is there ( F6) i have clicked ) now i have maintained below given 

Now i created one order, delivery and billing also but i am getting same price i mean 100

IMP thing is today this is only my first sales order

and i have checked Validity date also that is also maintained from today date

why system is not taking 90 rs i mean lower limit ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venu,

You combined two business process and confused you self. let me try to clarify ..

Scenario 1 :

i have a manual customer discount condition type(ex: k120 ) in my pricing procedure and my business decide that in any circumstance they are not suppose to give more than 5% discount to any customer and same way minimum is 0%( discount is not accepted in negative amount) .

solution :

• maintain lower limit as 0 and upper limit as 5 in t code OVB2., if end user try to enter more than 5% discount in sales order he will get error massage

if you have same requirement for automatic condition types follow the same process. and if requirement for specific condition record you can maintain the lower and upper limits in condition record level ( select the record and click details/f6)

Scenario 2;

for the specified customer, business want to give 5% discount for first 3 order after all the sales order it will be 3%.

Solution:

• activate condition update field in V/06 for specified discount type
  • maintain the 3% discount in condition record
  • select the condition record and click additional data (f7) push button
  • enter the max condition value (ex 5%) and  number of orders (ex 3)  .
  • now for the first 3 order the discount type would be 5% and next will be 3%.

if you want any further clarification , plz let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all i have solved the issue in vk12 I pressed f7

then i have given detail no orders 3 and amount 100 and problem solved

But my doubt is if we press F6 also one scren open here also tells  uppoer limit and lower limit

what is the use of this if our requirement is fulfilld by F7

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai experts

I have done thees setting for Upper limit and lower limit process

I got the results but one problem is there

first i am telling what i have done

1) /nv/06 -- pr00 c. type -- update button is activated

2) in vk12 in condition record On the menu bar i have clicked F7 OR additional data

here i have maintained  here no of Sales orders 3 ( this is standers i know if we want to maintain Extra sales orders we can use abaper help so i have maintained here 3

so and i gave upper limit ex common price is 100 rs but in upper limit i gave 80 rs so for first 3 sales orders 80 rs comming in to sales  order level

now after 3 sales orders finished In 4 th sales order automatically 100 rs price should come but while creating sales order pr00 is missing it is showing like this in sales document net value is zero

when i removed update field in v/06 then only i am able to create sales order with 100 rs

so here what i am asking finally is that 100 rs automatically should come into 4 th sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

F7 in VK12 provides you Additional Data which you want to maintain for the specific condition type whereas F6 in VK12 gives you Details against the condition record. You might be aware of as sometimes there's a business requirement to maintain a range for a particular condition type which you can do so in VK11 or by t-code OVB2, lets suppose if the Lower limit = 35 Rs. and Upper limit = 40 Rs. which i have maintained in OVB2 depending upon the Calculation type and if the value exceeds from the maintained one system'll show you an error. Hence in short, in order to control manual changes you can set the value range. Check the snapshot as follows, since i've entered the manual value beyond the specified limits so system gave me an error message for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear in the above given my screen Date is previously date also and again i tried and i created another condition record in vk11 and i have maintained upper limit and lower limit but system is not takeing for sales order also

plz give me idea