why system is not taking lower limit price for first 3 sales orders also ?
Dear sd gurus
Presently i am using upper limit and lower limit business process
IN sap stranded up to 3 we can give limits , so know i am using from 1 to 3 we are giving 90 rs price and after 3 we are giving price is 100
the material exact price is also 100
now i went to VK12 t .code on the menu bar Additional data is there ( F6) i have clicked ) now i have maintained below given
Now i created one order, delivery and billing also but i am getting same price i mean 100
IMP thing is today this is only my first sales order
and i have checked Validity date also that is also maintained from today date
why system is not taking 90 rs i mean lower limit ?
You combined two business process and confused you self. let me try to clarify ..
Scenario 1 :
i have a manual customer discount condition type(ex: k120 ) in my pricing procedure and my business decide that in any circumstance they are not suppose to give more than 5% discount to any customer and same way minimum is 0%( discount is not accepted in negative amount) .
- maintain lower limit as 0 and upper limit as 5 in t code OVB2., if end user try to enter more than 5% discount in sales order he will get error massage
if you have same requirement for automatic condition types follow the same process. and if requirement for specific condition record you can maintain the lower and upper limits in condition record level ( select the record and click details/f6)
for the specified customer, business want to give 5% discount for first 3 order after all the sales order it will be 3%.
- activate condition update field in V/06 for specified discount type
- maintain the 3% discount in condition record
- select the condition record and click additional data (f7) push button
- enter the max condition value (ex 5%) and number of orders (ex 3) .
- now for the first 3 order the discount type would be 5% and next will be 3%.
if you want any further clarification , plz let me know.