Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver adapter Issue

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

our scenario is RFC<->PI<->SOAP. Its working fine in DEV and we moved to QA.

In QA while we are trying to send the data to WS URL we are getting the below error.

Returning synchronous error message to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 502 Proxy Error ( The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL).

But strange thing is , the  WebService url is working fine when we create HTTP destination of type G and specify URL and Port(80) in it and do the connection test..

is that mean our PI system able to access the URL from ABAP stack and not from Java stack..??

If so, as i am using SOAP adapter i can't use that HTTP destination in my SOAP adapter..wht could be the issue..

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

Similar thread is there at

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1483976

This might help you.

Regards,

Sunil M

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

502 proxy error means bad gateway error. Please check your adapter engine whether is routing through some load balancer or web dispatcher and fails. Also check whether you  error during response receiving from the web service.  If so, you need to set firewall rules between external system to PI web dispatcher or load balancer. Sometime the network setup is different between dev and qa system. You might not having any load balancer or reverse proxy or web dispatcher configuration directly in the abap stack. So this could be reason that it goes directly to the endpoint.

You might want to check this link

http://support.netdna.com/debugging/502-bad-gateway/

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Can you check if the user used in Dev and QA has same Auth? As it worked in Dev.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh