cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text needs to be entered on the material on the customer or at the order level. If we enter it will show on the form. How

Former Member
0 Kudos

text needs to be entered on the material on the customer or at the order level. If we enter it will show on the form. Ho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to go through text determination concepts and understand them and use it. No answers would be given for basic questions posted or for those questions posted without proper search.

Regards

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasanth:- If he/she need some information then it doesn't mean people can't assist them. Its good that you told me to go thru text determination but all 5 fingers are not equal & nobody can be 100% perfect. If you can reply to my question its ok but keep some professionalism. There are many people who replied me before & helped me out but the way you replying it is absolutely ridiculous

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved !

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Zain,

Nothing was meant to hurt you but this has happened to many of us in the forum, the same professionalism you spoke off - many threads have been blocked for the reason, they have been basic. Giving you examples, check out the links below.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3292228

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3258475

No more justfication from my end. Carry on with your learning. Gud luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No probs man...

Can you help me with this......Just to confirm the text:

needs to added automatically to any order where the ship-to or ultimate consignee is outside the Canada & printed on the packing slip and export invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Suggestion would be to maintain the text in the customer master for all non-canadian customers and through text determination, flow them to the text id in the sales order and you can from there pass it on to delivery/invoice and you can print it wherever required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Man !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to confirm the text:

needs to added automatically to any order where the ship-to or ultimate consignee is outside the Canada & printed on the packing slip and export invoice.