cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which system table includes attribute views names and analytic views (or calculation view mapping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone tell which system table includes mapping of attribute view names and analytic views or calculation views and attribute views mapping. I found only those system tables which includes mapping of analytic views with underlying tables of attribute views.

Is there any table which hold logical View mapping?

Thanks and regards

anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anu,

You can view all the  attribute and analytical views created by you under the

_SYS_BIC folder.

Please let me know if you have any specific need to look and use the internal tables.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

I would recommend query OBJECT_DEPENDENCIES. You can filter on BASE_OBJECT_TYPE and DEPENDENT_OBJECT_TYPE, for example. You can also get creative with joins to other system tables, like Piyush's recommended VIEWS and VIEW_COLUMN tables for more information.

Also, following are good reference tables for all system tables and columns.

M_MONITORS

M_MONITOR_COLUMNS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

You can try looking into the tables "VIEWS" and VIEW_COLUMNS. The VIEWS table keeps track of the name, type etc of all the views created and the VIEW_COLUMNS keep track of all the columns of all the views created.

These might be helpful.

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush, I checked VIEWS and VIEW_COLUMNS tables. If we search for any analytic or calculation view, it list down all the underlying columns of attribute views and tables. We don't get details like analytic view is created on which attribute view or calculation views is based on which all attribute or analytic view.

Thanks Anu