cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in Trusted RFCs (ChaRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,  when I am doing the Check System Landscape in ChaRM configuration, I am getting the error showed in the attached image, I have two questions about these errors:

1. When I got the error "no authorization to logon as trusted system (trusted rc=0)", that rfc is using my user to connect to the trusting system, so my user should be created in those systems (ED1, EQ1 and EP1), with the authorization values S_RFC, S_RFCACL or which user they use to make the connection to the satellite systems?

2. I just discovered that the Trusted RFC to those systems, are flagged as a non-unicode, even though all our systems are unicode, should I change that flag to unicode?

Best Regards,

Paul

P.S: I have read the SAP Note 128447 already.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Z role having S_RFCACL and configure the authorization object only between trusted systems meaning A->B and B->A if required. Do not assign the wildcard '*' for the authorization object. Assign the Z role only to users requiring it including the users used to for the background processing in Solution Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer Samuli, which one is the user that the trusted RFC uses? the user of the person that is configuring ChaRM (my user)? or the user that was put as the administrator of the managed system when the RFC was created (SAPSUPPORT) via Solman_Setup ?, In order to ask fr the authorizations for the user to the security team.

Note: the logon user of the trusted RFC is empty and the flag is on current user

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way the RFC is configured, it will always use the current user. In your case your user, in the case of batch jobs the user that is used to run the batch job, etc.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at ST22 on the target system, please.

You should find a dump with further information ( RFC-error).

best regards

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

To answer your 2nd question....

Yes, change the flag to unicode if the target is a unicode system.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please correct your rfc from smsy, and yes, trusted rfc shouldnt have any logon information.

for better understanding, refer the sap note Note 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems

Thanks,

Jansi