Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message display in monitor shopping cart in SRM 7

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7 stack 70105INSRMSRV. We have a lot of shopping carts in status Error during transfer. However there's no error message (except fot two shopping carts) display so we don't know why these shopping carts are in error. I have look in SLG1, SM58 etc. but no results. Can anybody explain to me why the message does not show for most of the shopping carts ? What's are the rules ?

Thanks as ever!

AS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

assign a role /SAPSRM/ADMINISTRATOR to your user, you should be able to see following...

Alternative use transaction RZ20

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi As,

If you don't find any error log in administrator view / RZ20, then please run a report BBP_ALERT_SC_STATUS_ERROR, it will update the error messages and you can see those errors via application monitor or in RZ20.

Kind regards,

Vardhan

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. It doesn't seem to work though. We ran the report and checked whether the shopping carts appear in the RZ20 SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors but they aren't. Any other suggestion ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AS,

Please see if Note 1374762 - No messages displayed in SC Monitor is useful as it shows the same issue which you are referring to.

Also the error message on one cart KI 113 it looks like Cross company code error message which you are getting so may be good idea to check other carts with the same issue.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

I don't think the note is applicable to our system as we are on SRM server 701 70105INSRMSRV. There are also a lot of shopping carts which are seems to be migrated from SRM 5 as we have gone live with SRM 7 July 30st 2012. The delete button is greyed out but that's probably an authorisation issue.

Thanks for your help I am going to try to find a note which is applicable to our system.

Kind regards,

Antoinette

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antoinette,

Did you find solution to your problem ?. I am also facing same issue.

Thanks,

Vimal