cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Project form existing DC in NWDI causes some Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am not much familiar with NWDI. Now am facing some issue while creating the project for the existing DCs which are being available within inactive DC in Development Configuration Prospective.

Before that I have imported an existing development configuration using Development Configuration Prospective Tool.

The inactive DC in which I am facing problem is “Ship To [bp.com]”

Within this DC I don’t found the web service models in the Ship to Model class and the Model Class is showing Blank.

But when I am checking the same DC (Ship To [bp.com]) under Active DC I am getting all the existing web service models inside the Ship to Model class.

Below I have attached the screenshot for both Active and Inactive DC of Ship To DC.

Please suggest anybody what is the possible reason.

As of my knowledge somebody has created an activity in Ship To DC and after that not activated if.

If my idea is true Please suggest how I will check who has done which activity. I have checked it in Repository Browser (DTR).

There I am not getting any clue about it.

Please suggest how I will fix the issue.

And is it possible to copy the web service model from Active Ship to DC to Inactive Ship to DC.

If possible kindly suggest what the process is.

Due to this issue I am unable to work in this DC.

Kindly suggest me.

Regards

Rashmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Export

Please suggest me how i will bring the web service model which is being present inside active DC but not available in inactive DC. When I am creating the project from the inactive DC the model class is showing blank. Please suggest ..

Can I copy the web service model from active DC to inactive DC. If yes please suggest the procedure.

Its very urgent for me.

Regards

Rashmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Exports

Please suggest me for my post. Its very urgent for me.

Regards

Rashmita