cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Carts with Backend Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in a classic scenario in SRM5.5. Shopping carts generate Purchase Requisitions in the backend and they are converted in R/3 into Purchase Orders.

In a report (Z), I need to find shopping carts with backend purchase orders. The SRM report has to filter for "Vendor number" and "PO number"

Is there a SRM table where the Purchase order number and vendor are stored in relation to a Shopping cart?

If not, is there a table where the shopping carts get "marked" if they have a PO created for them?

Note:

I have to diferenciate between Purchase requisitions and Purchase orders. The BBP_PDBEI only shows me information related to Purchase Requisitions.

Thank for any reply.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aart,

You can use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL where you just enter SC number and in E_ITMLIM_REL output you will see the PR and PO number. Please refer below screen shot.  You have to filter based on object type for PO BUS2012 and for PR BUS2105.

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your SC number is mapped to any STD PO item field like Requirement field or so then it is possible to see in EKPO table from back end SAP ERP also ?

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aart,

Try following schema.

Best Regards

Konstantin