cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in overfolwing multiple tables of same page, simultaneously in Adobe form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing issues in overflowing multiple tables of same page simultaneously.

can anyone help me.?

Requirement:

There are 2 tables in first page, Table1 and Table2. which are not related to each other.

Table1 is at middle of page. Table2 is at left bottom of page.

both should be overflowed if the content doesn't fit in the space provided.

Problem:

when contents in the both table doesn't fit in first page,

both table should be overflowed to corresponding positions in the next page. but this is not happening.

Table2 starts only after Table2 Overflow is completed. as I am using different containers for these tables.

Thanks in Advance.!

Regards:

Adarsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create two Content area in master page instead of creating subforms in body page and place them side by side as you want to orient your tables in the page. Now place one table to each of the content area. Do not forget to set the over flow leader and trailer and positioning in individual subforms of the tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Chiranjib,

I have designed the layout in the same way, But Table2 will start after Table1's overflow is completed. But I want both the table should overflow parallelly.

Suppose contents of both table1 and table2 doesn't fit in first page, then overflow content of both the tables should be in corresponding positions of 2nd page. But in my case what is happening is, second table will start from the page where overflow of TABLE1 ends..!!

MY designing details:

Master page1: 2 containers---- CONTAINER1 and CONTAINER2.

Master page2: 2 containers---- CONTAINER3 and CONTAINER4.

Body Page: Table1 is placed in container1, which will be overflowed to container3

Table2 is placed in container2, which will be overflowed to container4.

Thanks,

Adarsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Can you Please let me know how you have resolved the issue.

I am facing the same issue as your...

Ramesh A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Declare a table that contains the fields of two tables and one space field in middle to sepearte two tables.

In body page, display that combined table. Then both tables will be dispalyed side by side as you need.

Let me know if you have a problem.

Regards

Supriya 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Supriya,

Using code I have combined two tables into single table and made it display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Close the thread as you have resolved the issue.

Regards

Supriya Chaluvadi