cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 - BPO Dashboard Setup (5.Configure Manually section)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am in the process of setting up a new Solution Manager 7.1 that was recently installed, but I am encountering an issue and hoping you might be able to help me, as I was not able to find any information on the net.

In the section "5.-Configure Manually" option "Setup BW", the job fails because the user that is using to execute the job is SOLMAN_ADMIN and has no authorization for SLD.

Therefore, I executed the report manually and when prompted with the logon data, I entered the SLDDSUSER logon data and worked perfectly. I also set the flag to "Manually Performed"

Upon trying to execute automatically the option BPO Dashboard Setup, it tells me that since the job of section "Setup BW" was not executed automatically, it will not allow me to execute this option automatically.

No problem, or so I thought. In the documentation, it says:

• Activate SICF Services required for the Business Process Operations Dashboard
  • Activate the corresponding Analytics Cube in SAP Netweaver BW

I activated all the SICF services related to BPO... but ... what are the corresponding Analytics Cubes that need to be activated?

Thank you!!!!

Kind regards,

PIU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not a solution, but a quick workaround:

Grant the user SOLMAN_ADMIN the role - SAP_J2EE_ADMIN.

Re-execute the BW job, automatically.

Then re-execute the BPO job again.

You don't learn what cubes need to be activated, but it should fix your issue

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Very smart. The issue was solved with your solution.

PS: By reading the logs of the job, I can see that manually activating the DataSources is virtually impossible as there are many, many of them.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

PIU-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue which is:

How can i resolve this? The user SOLMAN_ADMIN has the role SAP_J2EE_ADMIN already. And i execute again the task in Basic Configuration.

Thank you!

Regards,

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Almira,

Can you post a screenshot of the "show details" of your error?

Regards,

David

Answers (0)