cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order change log not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi  all 

I have a problem with the salse order  change log, when I create a new salse order ,goto the Environment---> Changes--->Execute ,it will show the messeger "No changes carried out"

than ,I change the salse order ,change the  order quantity  and  create a new item ,  saved.

when I  display the change log again  (goto the Environment---> Changes--->Execute) ,it  will  not displayed anything ,and no messeger  show again.

why ?  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all ,If you want changes of Sales Order use ,Two Tables as CDPOS and CDHDR and also use T.Code AUT10 .You can get changes in VA02 also .

I have created Scheduling Agreement in VA31 and saved with 10 as One Line Item only .But I went agian in VA32 and add one more line Item and saved .Now again ,I logged into VA32 for seeing Changes .

Check as below screen shot but I have got as Line Item 20 has been created .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

I konw the  table  CDPOS and CDHDR , and also the T.Code AUT10  can get the change log.    But when I  use va02 or va03 ,cann't get the effect as your screen message.

I use se38  execute the program RVSCD100  ,yet  cannot show any change log.

Thanks,

Lucian

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check once again in VA02 or VA03 level as what you have changed Fields with Values present / effected  or not  in Document Level .

Note : Go to SE16N and give required tables as where you have changed and execute and see values effected or not .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear naren ,

I changed all  the  fields that  i can changed,  even I deleted the salse order ,  the same result as well.

I  remenber  if delete the salse order ,use va03, goto the Environment---> Changes--->Execute, it also could display  the change log .But now ,in this sap  release note ,it cannot.

Thanks,

Lucian

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I dont know ,what exactly happening in your system in this case.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear naren , 

Thank you all the same

Answers (0)