Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Setup keys to APO

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How we can transfer setup keys from ECC to APO?

I can assign the setup keys to a setup group in ECC configuration.By ciffing the setup group will the setup keys also be transferred to APO or do we have to maintain some other settings in recipe as to transfer setup keys to APO.

Please let me know about the settings to be mainatained for the same.

Thanks,

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

How we can transfer setup keys from ECC to APO?

This happens by ciffing setup group to APO.

I can assign the setup keys to a setup group in ECC configuration.By ciffing the setup group will the setup keys also be transferred to APO or do we have to maintain some other settings in recipe as to transfer setup keys to APO.

Yes, you can transfer setup keys by ciffing setup group to APO, no other setting is required.

Rgds

Sourabh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

We can assign setup group to a recipe and sent it across to APO, and if the setup group is assigned with different setup keys how the system chooses the particluar setup key for the recipe.

Any settings to be maintained?

Thanks,

Prasanth

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Which set up key to use, will be decided based on setup matrix, which you have assigned to resource.

For any further query, please explain your requirement fully, as in what you want to achieve here by transferring setup key to APO.

You can also refer to below SAP help link for information on setup matrix.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/b7/4950d874ac11d3bfb30000e83235ee/content.htm

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Did you got what you were looking for, if yes please close the thread.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Did your question;

"

Hi Sourabh,

We can assign setup group to a recipe and sent it across to APO, and if the setup group is assigned with different setup keys how the system chooses the particluar setup key for the recipe.

Any settings to be maintained?

Thanks,

Prasanth

"

was the correct answer for your question.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (0)