cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order in Read Operation getting wrong UOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam using Duet Enterprise 1.0 where I have developed Purchase Order process with Query, Read, Update and Delete operations. In Read method, for particular PO, Iam getting UOM as "TAG" but in backend BAPI, Iam getting UOM as "DAY" for the same PO. Iam populating the same field where I get DAY as UOM in Duet READ method. I could not able to track from where it is converting this UOM from DAY to TAG.

Can anybody guide me to solve this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

This sounds like a language issue. The BAPI seems to pick up the UOM in English when you test through SE37 and in German when you fire the BAPI through Duet Enterprise.

The UOM field you refer to seems to be rather a text/label than the actual key for UOM. Maybe the BAPI exposes another field that carries the key rather then the label?

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the update.

I am using exactly the same field(BASE_UOM) in DUET which the BAPI at backend is using.

Regards,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Try to set an external breakpoint in the backend and take a look at variable sy-langu. A call from SE37 and a call through Duet Enterprise can result in a different logon language and therefore the value of the field BASE_UOM might be different. (I am still assuming that this field is language-dependent.)

Alternatively log on to the backend in a different, run the BAPI and see what the value is of BASE_UOM.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

At backend, I am getting BASE_UOM in english language only. Call through Duet Enterprise only getting the wrong BASE_UOM value.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Issue resolved myself. Now I am getting the Units in English language by converting the units language.

Thanks for your involvement.

Regards,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Thanks for reporting back. I am happy to hear you were able to resolve it.

Cheers, Alex

Answers (0)