cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear i want to know how to copy price from one customer to all customers in vk31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one doubt .. i have 500 customers , for one customer price is  250 here i want to apply to remaining customers same price at same time ( 250 rs will be applicable to 499 customers also

here one solution is Customer group

and another method is VK31 WE USE t.code but i dont know how to do proceed in vk31 to maintain price to all customers

i am attaching some screen shots plz check it

Dear i want to know how to copy price fro one customer to all customers in vk31  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

if the price is same for all customer maintain the price with material wise , if we want to give special discount to the particular customer maintain condition record for customer discount ( standard KOO5)

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Message was edited by: . patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patachala sir thank you for sharing

But i have Doubt , suppose in my Sales org 150 customers are there

150 customers already have different price are maintained

ex 30 rs ( ex customer numbers  1 to 40) Retailer

40 rs (                                   41 to 90) Dealer

35 rs(                                     91 to 120 ) diract seller

37 rs (                                    121 to 150) Distributer

Here we can maintain different prices for customers with CUSTOMER GROUP in cmr

I mean in 150 customers , company is maintaining Different prices but today company took one decision  that 37 rs ( 121 to 150 ) this price automatically should be applicable to ( 1 to 40 rs ) these customers  and 91 to 120 customers

One setting i know to pass same 37 ra to other customers.. we can do it by customer group

here in VK31 also setting is there to pass the price to other customers but i want to learn how the process is there in vk31 .T .CODE

Dear all again i am very thankful to you plz guide me how to do it in vk31 also ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts plz comment on my issue plz